A Westminster Life Plan Community, also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community, is the ideal partner to help you through life’s transitions with the assurance of supportive services. Choosing to live in a Westminster community means you’re making a plan for your future. Our residents receive priority access to assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, when you need support.
We offer a variety of supportive living options to meet every need:
- Active, independent living, with spectacular floor plans and delightful dining options
- Assisted living to support your independent lifestyle, including medication management and assistance with daily living activities
- Westminster Home Care companion and nursing services, from just a few hours a week to 24 hours per day, to help those who need a little assistance to continue living independently
- Rehabilitation, including physical, occupational and speech therapy, on an outpatient basis
- Nursing care for those who need assistance and nursing support 24/7, for short-term rehabilitation or a long-term stay
- Pharmacy services, through Westminster Pharmacy Services, including prescription delivery, pharmacist consultations and assistance with your insurance or Medicare Part D
Find the community and service that’s right for you – call us at (877) 958-0138 or click here to contact us today to learn more.