Wellbeing is much more than just physical wellness. It’s the belief that in order to be “well” you must consider the entire being: body, mind and spirit. We take this to heart, and we offer residents and team members an active and engaging lifestyle inspired by our exclusive My W Life wellbeing program.
My W Life Eight Dimensions of Wellness
- Physical: Enjoy fitness classes that emphasize achieving your maximum level of fitness. Avoid harmful habits, make informed decisions about your health, and seek medical assistance when necessary.
- Lifelong Learning: Challenge your mind through creative ideas and improve your knowledge. Keep your pencils sharp for Lifelong Learning courses on subjects as varied as painting, Spanish, and the discoveries of the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Nutritional: Have a delicious, restaurant-style dining experience that’ll have you coming back for seconds.
- Social: Contribute to your environment and pursue harmony with your family and friends.
- Emotional: Understand your feelings, by acknowledging and expressing them in a productive manner. Accept limitations, deal with the stressors of daily life and achieve stability.
- Spiritual: Find meaning in life and experiences. The road to spiritual wellbeing aligns our actions with our beliefs and values.
- Vocational: Discover your passion and find new and fulfilling opportunities to remain engaged. Prepare to make use of your gifts, skills, and talents — through a volunteer program or community partnership — to maintain purpose, happiness, and enrichment.
- Community: Be dedicated to making the community your home. Understand and value how your personal lifestyle and choices impact our community, both environmentally and socially.
We know you’ll love the active and engaging lifestyle at a Westminster community – that’s why we called this exclusive lifestyle program My W Life!
Learn how you can maximize your wellbeing through My W Life. Call us today at (877) 958-0138 or click here to contact us now!